Equestrian Rhapsody
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Wrap Up (Standard Tuning) Guitar Pro Tabs

2 posters

Go down

Winter Wrap Up (Standard Tuning) Guitar Pro Tabs Empty Winter Wrap Up (Standard Tuning) Guitar Pro Tabs

Post  RealTwilightSparkle Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Note: So basically I can't link you guys to the videos or use YouTube BBcode tags. Sorry about that. Just copy and paste the links into your URL bar.

My Guitar Pro Adaption of David Larsen's Adaption:
youtube.com/watch?v=hFofNNbX4Po
I, on my YT channel, uploaded a Guitar Pro version of David Larsen's Acoustic Remix of the song.

Basically I took the liberty and time to do this because I saw someone on the video ask for tabs and there wasn't any for this version. The original Winter Wrap Up is tuned I think either 1 1/2 or 2 steps down in EADGBE tuning ONLY on the E and A strings. I am working on a Guitar Pro version of the original Winter Wrap Up as well.
Note: You must have Guitar Pro 4, 5, or 6 to view these files.

Dave Larsen's Acoustic Remix:
youtube.com/watch?v=s7kPPfQV1fg
The Guitar Pro version is so you can see the tabs for this version of the song and play it in standard tuning.
The background instruments are a bit off, but I was sloppy and lazy with the violins etc. The piano, guitars, and percussion are pretty well-done if I say so myself.
Anyways, have fun.
RealTwilightSparkle
RealTwilightSparkle

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealTwilightSparkle

Back to top Go down

Winter Wrap Up (Standard Tuning) Guitar Pro Tabs Empty Re: Winter Wrap Up (Standard Tuning) Guitar Pro Tabs

Post  Pickslide Pony Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanks a lot, man. I don't have Guitar Pro (I'm a cheap bastard), but this'll benefit anypony who does.
Pickslide Pony
Pickslide Pony
Admin

https://equestrianrhapsody.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Winter Wrap Up (Standard Tuning) Guitar Pro Tabs Empty Re: Winter Wrap Up (Standard Tuning) Guitar Pro Tabs

Post  RealTwilightSparkle Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:08 pm

Pickslide Pony wrote:Thanks a lot, man. I don't have Guitar Pro (I'm a cheap bastard), but this'll benefit anypony who does.
No problem. Smile I am here to help.
Guitar Pro is only $59.95 (USD). A wise investment, though many people I know (I bought it myself) torrented it.
I can also upload a text file if it helps. Razz
Also, any forum questions I can help answer.
(I created many phpBB forums from scratch and know my way around them with ease.)
RealTwilightSparkle
RealTwilightSparkle

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealTwilightSparkle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down